AIR SPRING KIT
The Pacbrake HP10019 Air Spring Kit will provide capability and comfort on your Ford, Dodge & GM Truck. When you haul heavy loads or pull a trailer, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit–resulting in excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. It doesn’t have to be this way. With the simple addition of a Pacbrake air suspension kit, you can inflate the air springs enough to support the load without overtaxing the suspension, resulting in a level stance, comfortable ride and confident handling.
Pacbrake has been in the business of building heavy-duty products for OEMs and the aftermarket for 50 years now, so introducing “just another air suspension” simply wouldn’t do. The air springs in Pacbrake air suspension systems are made from double convoluted two-ply rubber, and are the only air bags on the market with one-inch aluminum end caps and 18 support wires for maximum strength and durability.
- 2-Ply Rubber
- 18 Support Wires
- 1" Reinforced Aluminum End Caps
- 69-93 Dodge D/W-250 2WD/4WD
- 69-93 Dodge D/W-350 2WD/4WD
- 94-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2WD/4WD
- 70-97 Ford F-350 2WD
- 80-96 Ford F-250 2WD
- 80-97 Ford F-250 4WD
- 80-97 Ford F-350 4WD
- 99-04 Ford F-350 2WD
- 68-87 GM C-3500 2WD (Fits with Reese 5th Wheel Rail Kit Models 30033,30035 & 30729)
- 73-87 GM C-1500,C2500,C-10,C-20,C-30 (Fits with Reese 5th Wheel Rail Kit Models 30033,30035 & 30729)
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2021 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.