Gillett Diesel Service Inc. Shipping Policy
Here at GDS, we strive to get your order processed and en-route to you as quickly as possible. Our typical lead-time from order placed to shipped is 24hrs, except for Holidays & Weekends. Special orders can take longer to ship depending on stock and inventory levels. All products on the GDS website ship direct from one of our warehouses.
Normal Shipping methods and estimated delivery times:
Typical delivery time frames
3-5 Business days from ship date
3 Business Days from ship date
2 Business Days from ship date
UPS Next Day Air
1 Business Day from ship date
5-7 Business Days from ship date
Varies from 5 Business days to 2 Weeks from ship date
- Many items shipped from GDS, over the price of $49.99 ship ground for free to the Lower 48 States.* Some items that are overweight, larger than normal, or special order, may incur additional freight charges. We strive to maintain accurate rates on our website, but at times, certain products will have modified freight, and will incur additional charges. *See International Shipping for States outside of the U.S. and Lower 48 U.S. States.
- Unless requested by the buyer, GDS does not require a signature upon delivery for any item shipped. If a shipment is refused or non-deliverable and is returned to us, the customer will be responsible for any re-delivery charges and restocking fees. GDS is not responsible for addresses deemed undeliverable or packages redirected for pick-up at an alternate location by the carrier.
- UPS maintains the option to REQUIRE a signature at the time of delivery, regardless of the recipient’s request to leave the package at the door. We make every effort to ship as requested by the customer, but the carrier reserves the right (as the responsible party) to make any changes based on the value of the shipment or other liability considerations.
- International shipments are those made outside the lower 48 United States. International shipments are subject to shipping quotes and approval from the customer of the shipping amount before we will ship the product. We reserve the right to cancel an order and issue a full refund for shipments not covered in our normally serviced area. Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and fees for International shipments. Any uncollected fees will be charged to the customer and cannot be refunded.
- Some Items cannot be shipped to international destinations, so please submit a message to us from the out Contact page to discuss international ordering options.
- As our customer, you agree to this policy by purchasing with GDS.
Backorders or Shipment Delays:
- If an item is inadvertently backordered, or must be drop shipped from a manufacturer, we will notify you via email or phone call once our warehouse notifies us. Please make sure we have a valid Email and Phone Number for you.
- Some items are special order or come directly from the manufacturer. Delays in processing times or shipping can occur for these items. Your patience is appreciated.
- Periodically, a part may be discontinued or temporarily unavailable that is listed on our website due to changes or production issues by the Manufacturer. We make every attempt to maintain current information and stock levels, but are not responsible for any manufacturing delays.
Potential Shipping Issues:
Some States have specific regulations concerning aftermarket performance products. Due to this, orders placed to those States may not be shipped out. You will be contacted by GDS if this is the case.
© 2024 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.