FASS Fuel Lift Pumps
Fass Fuel System- 95 Series-Stock to Moderate- FASS 95/95-1007
100 gph (Motor:EM-1001) 16psi
FASS Fuel Systems include the fuel / air separation system, fuel filter, water separator, screen, electrical harness, mounting hardware, fuel line, and installation instructions.
The FASS 95 Series consist of a High Quality Pump with the patented ability to remove air/vapor from your fuel as well as an excellent source of filtration of dirt and water.
3-10 micron absolute filters available.
Cross reference water seperators available.
Benefits of FASS:
FASS Stands for Fuel Air Separation System
- Removes AIR/Vapor from Your Fuel
- Consistent Flow of Fuel
- Reliable High Volume Pumps
- Increase Horse Power
- Increase Torque
- Increase Fuel Economy
- Reduces Carbon Monoxide & Carbon Dioxide
- Lifetime Warranty* on Most Applications
- 13,000 - 15,000 Hour Life Expectancy
- That Equates to 500,000 Plus Miles
- Up to 260 GPH
- 160 Maximum PSI
- Motor Has Up to 406 OZ Inches of Stall Torque
- Interchangeable Filters
*Class 8 Trucks 2 Year Warranty
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2022 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.