Career Oportunities at Gillett Diesel Service Inc
Current Employment Opportunities
We are looking for a Service Technician to join our team. We pay our Technicians more than most independent repair shops, offer paid time off, a Simple IRA plan matching 3%, and medical insurance.
* Perform all repairs utilizing appropriate tools, procedures and operations.
* Disassemble and assess any supplemental needs, labor, parts, and communicate with Assistant Service Manager, or Service Manager.
* Perform quality repairs at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
* Communicate with appropriate personnel regarding any issue which may cause a repair delay to a vehicle.
* Maintain a clean work environment
* High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* General mechanical skills.
* provide your own tools.
How to Apply:
Submitt questions through our Contact Page, or Call the General Manager, Matt Moon, at 801-571-7780 to talk about next steps, if you have a resume please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by and talk to Matt Moon about joining our team.
Gillett Diesel Service INC.
14812 So. Heritagecrest Way
Bluffdale, UT 84065
14812 S Heritagecrest Way
© 2019 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.