Replace your smaller OEM midship tank with a larger replacement fuel tank for increased onboard capacity. The 34-gallon midship replacement fuel tank is designed to replace the stock tank in 60” cab-to-axle Ford cab chassis. This replacement fuel tank is manufactured with internal baffles to reduce fuel sloshing.
- Available for 60” CA
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel for superior durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Our premier high-capacity replacement fuel tanks are made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength. All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems are backed by our 6 year, unlimited mile warranty, and come complete with all components needed for installation.
Gillett Diesel Service will be happy to install your new TF product. Call for installation pricing 801-571-7780
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2022 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.