Clutch Kit Ford (1944325K)
Solid Flywheel Conversion Kits- Includes Flywheel and Kevlar Pilot Bushing.
South Bend Clutch utilizes Cryogenic Processing to strengthen their clutch kits. Deep cryogenic treating is a one-time process that permanently and dramatically improves the performance and useful life of metals in these clutch kits.
- Less voids or imperfections in the metallic grain structure
- Significantly less micro cracks
- Significantly less warping caused by heat
- Better friction coefficient
- Increased microstructure surface area
- Increased wear resistance
- Increase wear consistency
- Relief of internal residual stress
- Springs will maintain compression longer
After cryogenically treating your disc springs, clutch plate and flywheel, the material will wear less and the plate load will hold up over time. The bottom line is that YOUR CLUTCH WILL LAST LONGER!
South Bend high performance clutches are noted for smooth engagement and low pedal effort. ConO clutches feature organic facings with very smooth engagement.
All clutch kits include everything needed to do the job including the Kevlar pilot bushing.
Picture is for demonstration only
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2022 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.