South Bend Clutch
This Dyna Max kit features an organic friction material comprised of 808 composite, resulting in a significantly reduced operating temperature which gives this kit ultra-smooth engagement and extended life. This kit will hold up to 350 horsepower & 650 ft. lbs. of torque. Years 1989-2005, 5 speed & 6 speed non-ETH.
South Bend Clutch utilizes Cryogenic Processing to strengthen their clutch kits. Deep cryogenic treating is a one-time process that permanently and dramatically improves the performance and useful life of metals in these clutch kits.
- Less voids or imperfections in the metallic grain structure
- Significantly less micro cracks
- Significantly less warping caused by heat
- Better friction coefficient
- Increased microstructure surface area
- Increased wear resistance
- Increase wear consistency
- Relief of internal residual stress
- Springs will maintain compression longer
After cryogenically treating your disc springs, clutch plate and flywheel, the material will wear less and the plate load will hold up over time. The bottom line is that YOUR CLUTCH WILL LAST LONGER!
South Bend high performance clutches are noted for smooth engagement and low pedal effort. ConO clutches feature organic facings with very smooth engagement. ConOFE clutches have an organic facing on one side and a feramic facing on the other. They have a near stock clutch engagement with very high torque ratings.
Does Not Come with Flywheel
Photo is representative of a South Bend Clutch, and may not be actual product
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2021 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.