Simply stated, more is better when it comes to transmission fluid. The more fluid there is, the cooler the transmission runs. The cleaner the fluid stays, the longer the transmission lasts. That is why you need a PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan for your Allison transmission. But wait, there is more! Large 7/8 inch cooling fins outside and internal heat sink fins reduce transmission operating temperatures up to 40 degrees. It is cast from aluminum alloy right here in the USA. The PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan features an internal filter lock for the supplied Allison deep filter, drilled and threaded 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes, a 1 inch port provides for easy fluid drainage and a high powered Neodymium magnet-equipped drain plug. Allen head mounting bolts and a new filter also come with the kit.
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
- Decreases trans temperatures up to 40 degrees
- Robust side ribs provide added strength
- Pan cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy
- Plugs, cap screws, and washers are all Stainless Steel
- Large 1 inch drain port
- High strength Neodymium magnet-equipped SS drain plug
- Drilled and threaded 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick
- Built in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
- 2001-2012 Allison 1000/2000/2400 Transmissions.
- Recommended for all stock Allisons. Highly recommended with Stage4 & Stage5 transmission kits.
No further information found.
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2021 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.