CP3 Pump Kit
PPE belt-driven Bosch CP3 fuel pump works in conjunction with the stock fuel system and is controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor module. Adding our kit to your stock fuel system reduces drive load on the stock CP3 pump, thereby increasing pump reliability. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required. In the event of pump failure, PPE’s electronic controller will automatically switch all fuel delivery responsibilities to the remaining operational pump. The Dual Fueler Kit will not produce more fuel pressure than the ECU requests; it will only increase fuel volume. If the tuning is modified such as with an Xcelerator or a Hot+2 E.T. Xcelerator, the fuel pressure can be increased over factory pressure resulting in additional horsepower and torque gains. The PPE Dual Fueler Kit is great for highly modified engines that produce up to 2000 hp and 26,000+ psi!
- Dual Fueler kit includes all necessary parts for an easy bolt-on installation
- Billet aluminum drive pulley with 8 v-grooves/ribs
- Microprocessor controller for seamless integration
- High and low pressure fuel lines
- Fuel rail adapters and fittings
- Mounting hardware included
- Retains factory safety pressure relief valve
No further information found.
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2021 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.