The Pacbrake HP10193 AMP Air Spring Kit provides capability and comfort on your 2011-2016 Ford F-250/350 4WD Pickup. When you haul heavy loads or pull a trailer, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit–resulting in excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. It doesn’t have to be this way. With the simple addition of a Pacbrake air suspension kit, you can inflate the air springs enough to support the load without overtaxing the suspension, resulting in a level stance, comfortable ride and confident handling.
Pacbrake has been in the business of building heavy-duty products for OEMs and the aftermarket for 50 years now, so introducing “just another air suspension” simply wouldn’t do. The air springs in Pacbrake air suspension systems are made from double convoluted two-ply rubber, and are the only air bags on the market with one-inch aluminum end caps and 18 support wires for maximum strength and durability.
- 2-Ply Rubber Construction
- Precision Laser Cut Brackets
- Air Adjustable From 5 To 100 PSI
- Max Load Pressure @ 100 PSI - 2270 LBS
- 2011-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD
- 2011-2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
- 2011-2014 Ford F-450 Super Duty 4WD
- For all trucks including those with 5th wheel hitches.
- Mounts inside frame rails.
- Not for use on cab and chassis models.
- Image not of exact product.
No further information found.
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2021 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.