The Pacbrake HP10002 AMP Air Suspension Kits come complete with everything you need to distribute weight evenly to your tires, supporting any load without overtaxing the suspension. This Air Spring Kit will provide capability and comfort on your 2003-2016 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 truck. When you haul heavy loads or pull a trailer, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. With the simple addition of a Pacbrake air suspension kit, you can inflate the air springs enough to support the load without overtaxing the suspension, resulting in a level stance, comfortable ride and confident handling. The air springs in Pacbrake air suspension systems are made from double convoluted two-ply rubber, and are the only air bags on the market with one-inch aluminum end caps and 18 support wires for maximum strength and durability.
- AIR SPRINGS
- 2 Ply Rubber
- CNC Machined Anodized One Piece Aluminum End Caps
- No installed bushings or fittings, eliminating potential leakage points
- Air Adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Max Air Pressure: 180 PSI, working load
- Max Load Pressure at 100 PSI: 2585 lbs (large double convoluted)
- Max Load Pressure at 100 PSI: 2270 lbs (double convoluted)
- Max Load Pressure at 100 PSI: 2220 lbs (single convoluted)
- Precision, Laser Cut
- Powder Coated
- AIRLINE & FITTINGS
- D.O.T. Approved Airline with Quick Connect Fittings
- ROLL PLATES & HARDWARE
- Plated for Corrosion Resistance
No further information found.
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2021 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.