Airaid Air Filter
AIRAID Air Filter
- FORD E-150 ECONOLINE 1984-1984 V8 6.9L
- FORD E-250 ECONOLINE 1983-1991 V8 6.9L, V8 7.3L
- FORD E-350 ECONOLINE 1983-1993 V8 6.9L, V8 7.3L
- FORD F-150 PICKUP 1984-1984 V8 6.9L
- FORD F-250 PICKUP 1983-1994 V8 6.9L, V8 7.3L
- FORD F-350 PICKUP 1983-1994 V8 6.9L, V8 7.3L
- FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY PICKUP 1990-1994 V8 7.3L
- FORD F59 STRIPPED CHASSIS 1989-1993 V8 7.3L
- FORD MOTORHOME 1983-1993 V8 6.9L, V8 7.3L
- FORD PICKUP F SUPER DUTY 1993-1993 V8 7.3L
So what makes AIRAID® Premium Filters the best washable and reusable filter you can buy today? Quality. Each AIRAID® Premium Filter is hand-built using the finest materials available today. And each AIRAID® Premium Filter comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
MULTIPLE LAYERS OF DEFENSE AGAINST DIRT
We start with multiple layers of surgical-quality cotton gauze. But the secret ingredient that makes AIRAID® Premium Filters different from the competition is SynthaFlow®. All AIRAID® Premium Filters use a synthetic filtration media called SynthaFlow®. SynthaFlow® is a synthetic fiber material that traps the smallest dirt particles that ordinary cotton-gauze performance filters cant capture.
Based on SAE standards, AIRAID® Premium Filters, with SynthaFlow®, capture almost twice the percentage of 2 micron particulates, and more than six times the amount of 0.5 micron particulates than our competitors filters. The cotton gauze layers are combined with our proprietary SynthaFlow® layer in between either stainless steel or epoxy coated wire mesh, depending upon the application.
All AIRAID® Premium Filters are built to last "for a lifetime" guaranteed. Each AIRAID® Premium Filter body is made from hand-poured urethane that wont crack or shrink in the high-heat environment found under the hoods of todays vehicles. Each AIRAID® Premium Filter is 100-percent washable and reusable and come with AIRAID's exclusive "No Hassle" Warranty.
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2021 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.